Interface Designer Position
- Designing and delivering effective user interfaces for responsive websites, web apps, or mobile apps.
- Designing icons, pictograms, and illustrations; preparing mood-boards and style guides, and executing UI design as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensuring complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way possible.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed library of design components for use across the agency.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with the project and technology teams to develop the product vision.
- Working with the UX Design team to ensure all client sites and apps deliver the best experience possible.
- Preparing low/high fidelity prototypes/designs/mock-ups of applications and features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes and interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- Researching the latest UI and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, trends, etc., and providing recommendations.
- A proven track record: 5+ years of professional digital design experience.
- Experience working with clients and project teams to execute creative solutions regarding business goals.
- Proficiency in designing user interfaces for the web, mobile, and other connected devices.
- Previous experience in implementing and coordinating projects and teams with at least three members during one year.
- Previous experience in implementing a design project through all the steps: from design to implementation and launch.
- English language fluency.
- Proactive, eager to learn, and get involved in a variety of projects.
- Skills to build rapid prototypes using Figma and Sketch.
- Mastery of Figma and Photoshop.
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, and Visual Design.
- Knowledge of best practices and trends in UI design.
- Knowledge of UI design for Android and iOS.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the field of UX.
- The ability to deliver against tight timelines, managing multiple and competing work priorities.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, mobile platform design guidelines, with the ability to create detailed specifications and style guides.
- Great organizational skills.
What we offer
- Unlimited remote work option.
- 100% flexible working hours and 20+ days’ annual leave.
- Opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- A plan for your personal, professional development aligned with the company needs.
- Team trips and adventures.
- Opportunities to visit relevant international talks, conferences, workshops.
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches.
Apply for this job