UX Researcher Position
- Researching user needs through secondary online sources.
- Working with research team members on creating user surveys and reporting survey findings.
- Working with research team members on creating user interview questions.
- Conducting user interviews and reporting on user interview findings.
- Presenting research findings to the design team and clients in a clear and understandable manner.
- Developing information architecture and user flows of digital products.
- Actively participating in design studios and similar workshops.
- Researching new tools, procedures, and methodologies that can improve the design research process.
- Previous experience in the digital design industry.
- Previous experience in a research position (in academia or the industry).
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics, adequate for survey results analysis.
- Previous experience in participating or conducting creative workshops.
- Proven research skills (in the form of papers published in relevant magazines or presented at relevant conferences, articles published in relevant online or printed magazines, writing for blogs dedicated to digital design, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to analyze information from various sources and present that information in predefined formats.
- The ability to follow defined research processes.
- Willingness and initiative to enhance research processes.
- The ability to master new software with adequate training.
What we offer
- Opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- A plan for your personal, professional development aligned with the company needs.
- Flexible working hours and 20+ days’ annual leave.
- An unlimited remote work option, in line with availability and reporting guidance.
- Team trips and adventures.
- Opportunities to visit relevant international talks, conferences, workshops.
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches.
Apply for this job
- Excellence We strive to go above and beyond and to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Teamwork We believe that no man is an island and that we are strongest together.
- Ownership Take responsibility for your work, and be proud of what you create.
- Trust Trust is the cornerstone of our relationship, both in the team and with our clients.
- Growth As individuals and as a team, we are continually learning and evolving.
- Fun Because we do our best work when we enjoy and have fun with what we are doing.