A/B testing importance
A/B testing helps you uncover which variation of your website's specific page converts better for a particular conversion goal. Knowing which variation your customers prefer allows you to adjust your strategy and create more appealing content that attracts your target customers.
A/B testing allows you to:
- Make changes to your customer experiences while collecting data
- Discover which changes affected your customers’ behavior and which ones didn’t
- Measure improvement in the new customer experience versus the old one
- Understand why some aspects of your website impact customer behavior
- Enhance your customer experience while improving a single goal over time
Regardless of the industry or whether you offer products or services, we can test everything your potential customers see from your business. The more tests we run, the more we're likely to know what engages them and what to change to ensure you reach them effectively.
Are you struggling with this?
- Knowing how certain elements impact your customers’ behavior.
- Making data-based website & marketing changes.
- Determining the effectiveness of your website or marketing changes.
- Minimizing potential risks associated with the changes.
- Developing long term marketing, content and design strategies.
- Improving a single business goal over time.
- Increasing your website's conversion rate.
- Growing your business through website and marketing content.
Determine if your website isn’t reaching business goals
The first step to a successful A/B test is reviewing the analytics tools' data on your website. By analyzing the data, we can gain insights into how your website visitors behave and determine what business goals your website has trouble achieving.
Plan an A/B testing strategy for your website
A properly designed A/B test helps us ensure that any changes we make will lead us towards your business's goals. It requires identifying specific pages that need change, established goals, hypotheses regarding how changes will affect traffic, a specified number of participants, and a defined test duration.
Create different variants for specific pages on your website
By creating two different web page variants for specific pages and testing them with specialized and proven A/B testing tools, we can ensure that all changes will be effectively implemented and will not affect other aspects of your website's performance.
Test the variants to see how they perform
Participants will be randomly assigned to view either one of the two variants of your web page. We will monitor their interactions with each variant to learn how each variant performed overall or among specific segments of your website visitors.
Analyze results and determine the winning variant
A/B testing process helps us identify which variant of a web page achieves the test goal and determines which variant of that page should be made the ‘original’ version to boost your website’s performance.